This Halloween, the ‘Roo Crew is all about treating our most favorite and loyal customers to something extra special. No tricks, we promise!
Our spooktacular savings include free shipping + a mystery discount on all of our products and services sitewide! Hurry, though, this treat will disappear @ midnight (EST) on Friday, November 1st.
Exclusions: Offer is not retroactive and is not applicable on orders placed before 10/30/13 or after 11/01/13- no exceptions. Coupon code: treat should be entered at checkout to reveal discount. Offer can not be combined with other discounts. FREE SHIPPING applies to ground shipping only. Expedited shipping is extra. Discount is not valid on applicable sale tax, expedited shipping, or rush fees.
Yellow and gray are a well-loved pair, but this chartreuse and slate combination is an up and coming trendy wedding color alternative. Just a pop of bright mossy green against shades of gray is modern and cool with an organic feel. Stand out with eye-catching chartreuse bridesmaids’ dresses, like that beauty below that was designed using a vintage parachute! Or tone down the green against a table set with soft gray linens and slate accents. You really can’t go wrong with this winning wedding color pair!
Find more chartreuse inspiration on Pinterest! What are your wedding colors?
Pretty pictures: Chartreuse sugar cookies | Tiered wedding cake | Gray and green table decor | Sequined gray wedding heels | Gorgeous chartreuse bridesmaid dress and bouquet
Why should your simple and sophisticated paper goods stop at invitations? Set the tone of your big day with the Posh Save the Date. Compliment your graceful, classic ceremony and reception decor with the Posh Program, Posh Menu, Posh Table Card and Posh Place Card. Pick up the Posh Note Card, too, so you can drop your guests a line later on!
The Design Team is busy dreaming up beautiful invitations to bring you new designs every Friday. If you miss one, no worries! You can see all of the 2013 Designs on our Pinterest board.
See you next week with a brand new wedding invitation design!
The wonderful thing about photo save-the-dates is that your personality is front and center. You need nothing more than a shot of your happy, smiling, in-love faces to get guests excited about your wedding to come!
While you don’t actually need professional engagement shots, you do need a high-resolution image in order for your printed stationery to look its best. We’ve compiled some tips to help you get show-off worthy results, whether you’re submitting a professional file or a snapshot from your recent camping trip!
- Providing a high-res file is number one. 300 dpi is always preferred for printing, but depending on the size of the file and the print size, you might be able to get away with less. As a rule of thumb, the higher the resolution, the better the printed image will be. Low-res images translate into fuzzy or pixelated pictures and you don’t want that!
- Increasing the dpi of a file, doesn’t actually make the image any better.
- If you’re working with a professional, make sure your contract includes high-res print files!
- If you’re not really comfortable with photo editing, limit what changes you make. A seemingly innocent crop could diminish the quality. Maybe ask a tech-savvy friend for a favor!
- Photos will print darker than they appear on screen, so be cautious of heavy shadows in your image, especially on faces.
- Orientation matters! If you prefer a landscape (horizontal) oriented save-the-date, trying to make a portrait (vertical) oriented image fit is going to be difficult, if at all possible.
- You can customize your TGK save-the-date to work with the photo you love most; even if the design pictured online is landscape, we can swap it around for you!
- Consider the composition of the photo and let that guide the placement of any text. (Generally, we’ll fit in your text where it works best, but it is something to think about.)
- TGK offers backside printing so that your photo can shine with minimal, if any, text across the front. (Most of our designs picture wording of some sort over the photo, but we are always happy to accommodate your special requests!)
- Contrast is key for legible type. The look of “white” text (it’s actually not white ink, but the paper showing through) is better achieved with a darker background, just as colorful or dark text will stand out against a light background.
- When in doubt, just ask. We’ll let you know if something seems off on our end and we’ll do what we can to ensure your photo save-the-date makes it onto the front of all your guests’ fridges!
TGK recently launched several new save-the-date designs that truly let your photograph shine! Check them out and let us know what you think. While you’re at it, take a peek at the many photo holiday cards as well… those can pull double-duty announcing your big day and wishing guests a merry season! We can’t wait to see how creative you get with your photo save-the-dates!
Pictured: Flirt Photo Save-the-Date and Poster Photo Save-the-Date