You won’t hear any holiday tunes in the TGK studio just yet, but we are getting in the spirit of the season. Yesterday we had snow flurries and today I’m sipping on a gingerbread latte — it’s getting to be that wintry time of year. Bring on the cozy!
To help you style your wedding snug, last week we offered up some sweet winter wedding favor ideas. This week, we’ve gathered five of our favorite boutonnieres to keep your fellas lookin’ hot despite the cold weather…
Raw cotton bouts are so very swoon-worthy! Maybe it’s the softness, or the cozy factor, or the wonder of that little boll, but this groom trend is quite splendid.
Pinecones can create a naturally striking boutonniere that is both modern and masculine for your mister and his groomsmen.
Creative boutonnieres add an abundance of personality, like this clever snow ski bout!
Love ‘em or what? Whether you’re buying or DIYing your guys’ bouts, here’s a list of top winter ingredients for creating a look that is seasonally festive:
- Berries – White or red, you can’t go wrong.
- Greenery – Rosemary looks and smells great. Ferns or evergreen clippings bode well. Dusty Miller adds a frosty look.
- Woodsy elements – Acorns, pinecones, and even twigs are season appropriate.
- Cotton – Simple and sweet, raw cotton bolls.
- Feathers – Cool grays and whites are perfect snowy shades.
- Glitter – Give any of the above items a lavish look with a dusting of glitter.
Share your boutonniere ideas with us! Then head over to Pinterest to find more inspiration for your groom.