- 3 c Milk
- 1/2 c Chocolate Chips
- 1 c Cream
- 1/2 c Rum
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Butterscotch Liqueur
Mix it up:
- Melt the chocolate chips in a saucepan (or microwave).
- In another small pan, heat the milk, cream, and sugar to almost boiling, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Combine the melted chocolate and milk, mixing in the rum and liqueur.
- Serve hot with whip cream and perhaps a sprinkle of vanilla or cinnamon.
After this morning’s sweet DIY cocoa kit blog post, it seemed fitting to share a livelier recipe to keep you toasty this weekend. Warm wedding or party guests with this Spiked Hot Cocoa cocktail recipe!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Spiked Hot Cocoa turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!