Gather supplies: (yields 1)
- 2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 4+ oz Ginger Ale (to taste)
- 1/2 pump Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- Whip Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spices
Mix it up:
- Gently shake vodka, ginger ale, and syrup over ice.
- Strain into a martini glass (or another pretty glass).
- Garnish with whip cream and sprinkled spices.
We whipped up a few of these Halloweenie-tinis yesterday and they are definitely a treat! They’re so tasty in fact, that we might have to make a few more this fall. These are simple enough for parties with friends and they have just the right amount of fizz and flavor!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Halloweenie-tini Cocktail turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!