Gather supplies: (yields 4-6)
- Flavored Syrup (Gingerbread and Pumpkin Pie shown)
- Cookies (we used Melina’s Greek Orange Cookies)
Mix it up:
- Crush cookies (a couple should do) into a shallow bowl.
- Using a little bit of prosecco and the cookie crumbs, rim your wine glasses.
- Pour prosecco into each glass.
- Add a small amount of flavored syrup to taste. We used about a teaspoon in each.
- Lightly stir and enjoy!
Last week we experimented with a simple recipe Kristen shared and made Dirty Proseccos in the studio! This cocktail mixes the flavors of fall with a little bit of bubbly for a crisp cocktail that’s perfect for an October get together. *Try other syrup flavors for all seasons of year… yum!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Dirty Prosecco turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!