Gather supplies: (yields 1)
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz 151 Rum (or Ron Rico from Aruba)
- 1/8 oz Coecoei
- 1/8 oz Creme de Banana
- 1/2 c Orange Juice
- 1/2 c Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 c Pineapple Juice (or punch)
Mix it up:
- Stir ingredients together lightly.
- Add a splash of grenadine, then top with Grand Marnier.
- Garnish with cherry and orange slice.
Lori returned from her tropical vacation with a recipe to share: the Aruba Ariba packs a punch with rum, vodka, and all sorts of fruity goodness. We might not have the Caribbean sun overhead, but we can have a taste of the islands in hand!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Aruba Ariba Cocktail turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!
Image: via Google