Gather supplies: (yields 1)
- 1 Banana (fresh, then frozen), peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 oz Light Rum or Brazillian Cachaca
- 1 oz Lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2-3 Large Ice Cubes
- 1 Strawberry, sliced thin
- 1 Orange, sliced thin, cut into quarters
Mix it up:
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Garnish with strawberries, orange wedges, or fruits of choice.
I know we’ve stepped into fall and I should be craving pumpkin lattes and the like, but having just returned from the Dominican Republic I’ve been missing those tasty frozen banana daiquiris! Whether you’re hosting a weekend luau (hey, it’s not fall everywhere!) or simply in the mood for a taste of the tropics, this delicious recipe is a must!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your frozen banana daiquiri turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!