Gather supplies: (yields 1)
- Gold Luster Dust
- 2 oz Citrus Flavored Vodka
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon Wedge for Garnish
Mix it up:
- Using a fluffy brush, lightly brush a martini glass with luster dust.
- Pour vodka, sugar, and lemon juice into an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into your prepared martini glass.
- Place in freezer until solid.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and edible gold glitter if available.
Go for the gold with this medal-worthy cocktail, the Gold Martini! It’s perfect for an Olympics-themed bash, yet pretty enough for any occasion. Accent your signature drink with a glittery pompom stirrer (an easy DIY, don’t you think?).
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Gold Martini turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!