Gather supplies: (yields 1)
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Coconut Water
- 1/8 tspn Organic Coconut Extract
- 1 oz Rum
Mix it up:
- Pour contents into a shaker half full of ice.
- Stir* quickly for 30 seconds.
- Strain and pour into glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge or toasted coconut!
- * Stirring will prevent a layer of foam on top. If you would prefer foam, shake rather than stir.
What’s better than a pina colada? One you don’t have to feel guilty about. Meet the Skinny Pina Colada! Simple to make and perfect for a warm summer night spent with friends. Jazz up this signature drink with tropical fruit garnishes and serve in a stylish glass for your destination wedding soiree!
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Skinny Pina Colada turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!