- 3/4 c Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Large Marshmallows
- 2 tbsp Coffee-flavored Liqueur
- 2 tbsp Vodka
- 1 tbsp Crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
Mix it up:
- In small saucepan, heat milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon over medium heat until steaming.
- Meanwhile, thread marshmallows onto skewer. Carefully toast over hot stove or with a kitchen torch until golden brown.
- Fill large mug with ice.
- Pour steaming milk mixture over ice.
- Add liqueur and vodka, then stir.
- Garnish with crushed cereal and toasted marshmallows.
Lori was raving about this Cinnamon Toast Crunch cocktail that her aunt shared with her recently. Doesn’t it look divine?! Cinnamon Toast Crunch was one of my favorite cereals as a child; this might just make it a favorite again! Such a sweet treat would be great for a bachelorette brunch, don’t you think? Or maybe just a mid-Saturday morning indulgence while the kids watch cartoons. Photo and recipe a la Betty Crocker.
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Cinnamon Toast Crunch turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!