- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur
- Splash of Orange Juice
Mix it up:
- Pour Grand Marnier into glass.
- Fill almost to the top with champagne.
- Top off with fresh orange juice.
- Make it your own with the addition of strawberry, raspberry, or pomegranate garnishes.
You can’t go wrong with a mimosa, but these are even more grand. My fiance’s mom made them for brunch awhile back (with strawberries) and they were a hit. The Grand Mimosa scores 5 out of 5 kangaroos for simplicity, charm, and versatility.
Spill it: We’d love to hear how your Grand Mimosa turns out! Or maybe you have a favorite signature drink already… please do share!
For other tempting recipes, head over to Pinterest!
Image: Dancing Bear