Last week we shared a few gorgeous photos of couples that didn’t let a little downpour “rain” on their parade. Today we’re sharing our top rainy wedding day must-haves to help you keep your sunny disposition even when the weather isn’t so cheerful.
- A stylish umbrella is absolutely a necessity! This Jean Paul Gaultier striped number is elegantly contrasted with navy and ivory.
- A pretty headband will help tame any frizzies that pop up once the rain goes away. You really can’t go wrong with a beaded Anthropologie hairband.
- You probably already have this on hand, but definitely go the “waterproof” route with your mascara if rain is in the forecast.
- Drape a sweet summer scarf around your neck and shoulders to stay semi-dry and ward off any evening chills. Isn’t this Richard James scarf lovely?
- In case the rain dampens your wedding day make-up, have a rosy lip and cheek combo on hand for a quick pick me up.
- Cute boots are essential; the right pair will even look pretty stylish peeking out from under your dress. I love the bows on the back of this Evedon pair!
- A vintage hankie or two is a good idea to have tucked away no matter the weather, but if it does rain they can pull double-duty.
Getting married outdoors? Did/do you have a back up plan in case of showers?