Whether you’re in the mood to don a new ‘do or you need some wedding hairstyle inspiration, we’ve got just the looks to make your locks shine.
All eyes will be on you come your special day, so make sure your tresses get the attention they deserve by picking a style that is line with the overall feel of your wedding.
Here are a few tips on what style might best fit your wedding day look, but, of course, rules are meant to be broken. If all else fails, simply pick a hairstyle that will make you feel comfortable and beautiful on your special day!
- Faux bobs (Yep, FAUX — you don’t even have to cut your hair!) – Hip, with a retro feel. Perfect for outdoor weddings.
- Messy buns (Click to see a neat how-to video) – Modern, but relaxed. Great for a vintage inspired wedding or any outdoor event.
- Half up & half down – Romantic and sweet. This style could be worn for a small chapel wedding or a garden ceremony.
- Classic updos – Elegant and modern. A sleek look for a loft wedding.
- Updos with a twist – Personalized and chic. Add volume, twists, or accessories to your updo to make your style “you.”
Images: B&W Faux Bob photo at top (with a how to video); Remaining photos from left to right: Blond Faux Bob, B&W Messy Bun, Curly Half Up/Half Down, Voluminous Half Up Style, Classic Updo, Lifted Updo with Beaded Accessory, Sleek Bun, Bun with Gold Accessories, Sleek Bun with Feather Accessory